This is our family’s delicious multigrain bread machine recipe… it’s so easy to make! Enjoy!
Ancient Multigrain Bread Machine Recipe
This crusty yet soft ancient multigrain bread is easy to throw together in your bread machine.
- 3 and 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 and 3/4 cups water
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons quick rise yeast
- Place all ingredients into the bread pan, in the order recommended by your bread machine's manufacturer.
- Select the multigrain cycle. My Panasonic's multigrain setting takes five hours, but is so worth it!
- Remove and cool for one hour before slicing. Enjoy!
Variation: Instead of using only whole wheat flour, you can use two cups of whole wheat flour with one and 3/4 cups of white bread flour.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 362mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g