Do you feel anxious sometimes? Craving contentment and joy? Gratitude journaling can help you gain clarity and peace.
God has given us so much to be grateful for, yet we often fail to see and appreciate things that are right in front of us. This gratitude journal is filled with 30+ printable pages that will help reveal all those things to you in an easy, day-by-day format.
- Use the daily gratitude pages to write down what you’re thankful for each day.
- Read the daily bible verse at the bottom of each page and focus on it throughout each day.
- Use the gratitude tracker page to color in each day you’ve completed.
- Use the gratitude prompts to help you get started when you feel stuck.
- Print each 30 day gratitude journal as often as you want… it’s yours forever.
- Download is in PDF format (nothing will be mailed); download link will be emailed to you in your receipt.
- Simply print it out and put it in a three ring binder or ask your local print shop to bind it together with a spiral.