We’re Pierre + Jaime.
We believe you can still change your financial life, regardless of the challenges you face. Let us help you create a budget, make cheap yummy meals from home, and become the money savvy person you really want to be.
OVER 60,000 MONTHLY READERS
They’re looking for ways to get out of debt, live well on less, and cook cheap healthy meals from home. Are you, too?
It’s true… it’s not too late to change your life.
You can still turn everything around.
You can still make things better.
You can still live the life you want.
Why do we believe this? Because we’ve had to do it.
After lots of trial and error, we’re debt free and loving it.
If we can do it, then you can do it, too.
Maybe you need to hear a bit more about Pierre’s story…
You see, he was raised by an aunt, in what was (at the time) a third world country. By the age of 10, he was taken away from his aunt to go live in another country, and by the age of 13 was living as a foster kid. By 15, he was living on his own, alone.
We know what it’s like to go through hard things, to have challenges and successes in life:
- We’ve been hardworking small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- We’ve had a million dollar line of credit (when we were small business owners).
- We’ve paid off all our debt.
- We’ve navigated the recession and unemployment.
- We’ve went back to school as adults and earned master’s degrees.
- We’ve earned our Life Group Leader certification from Crown Financial.
- We’ve pastored a church for eight years.
- We’ve served in local church ministry for over 20 years.
- We’ve learned what to quit, when to quit, and, more importantly, why to quit.
Life has been quite a ride, you know?
Life is like a roller-coaster, with some exhilarating highs and a few terrifying, stomach-turning drops. Sometimes you’ve got to white-knuckle your way through parts of it.
As Dave Ramsey says, “The most dangerous thing you can do on a roller coaster is… jump off.”
Life might be hard right now, but you can do this. Get a grip and hold on tight. Make up your mind to be “all in.”
Being “all in” includes all of your effort, your unique God-given gifts, your personality, your sense of humor, your heart, and your faith.
Most importantly, we believe that no matter what your dreams or challenges, no matter where you’re at on the ride of your life, you have the power to change your perspective, create some new habits, and start living your best life now.
It’s not too late to change your life.
Actually, you know so much more now than you ever did before. You’ve been through some things; you’ve learned some hard lessons.
Now is the perfect time to get started.
Let’s do this.
Pierre + Jaime