Who am I? Simply a midwestern pastor’s wife who desperately needs Jesus every day, just like you.
After finishing my master’s degree, raising/homeschooling two boys, and 18+ years of marriage, I can truly testify — God has been faithful!
Here’s a glimpse of my personal story:
- We paid off everything! We even paid off our house. Here’s the story.
- I’ve learned that strong-willed children are a blessing and that it was really hard to go to church with a busy toddler.
- God can make your marriage beautiful when you make Him the center of it. Read about the bible verses that shaped our marriage, here.
What about you, friend? What’s your story? How is God working in your life? In your family? In your finances?
As the pastor’s wife, I’ve witnessed far too many families struggle — and marriages fail — because of money worries and money fights.
Whatever struggle or situation you’re facing right now, please know He cares. He loves you. He says you are “fearfully and wonderfully made.” You are one of His greatest masterpieces. You are not a mistake — He doesn’t make mistakes. He made you on purpose and for a purpose. Don’t run from Him when you fail or when you feel like you don’t measure up. That’s exactly when you need to run to Him and dig deep into knowing Him more than ever before.
It’s time for an alignment in our faith and finances. They work together!
He wants you to live an abundant life, not one where you’re limping along each day.
Here are a few of the things we chat about at Like a Bubbling Brook:
- The Beans + Rice Budget Meal Plan
- What Should You Do With Your Emergency Savings?
- Stay At Home Mom Jobs For Moms With A Noisy House
- Dave Ramsey Budget Forms That Are A Lifeline When You’re Struggling To Stay Afloat
- How We Paid For Christmas One Year By Earning Amazon Gift Cards
You can do this. Would you allow me to help?
Be a part of this community by joining my email list. I’ll send you my printable “beans + rice” budget meal plan to get you started.
Let’s chat soon! I’m so glad you’re here!