Hi, friend. I’m Jaime!
After finishing my master’s degree, raising/homeschooling two boys, and nearly twenty years of marriage, I can truly testify — God has been faithful!
Here’s a glimpse of our personal story:
- We started with student loans (mine..ugh!) and car payments like everyone else, but we worked hard to get out of all our debt, and even paid off our house along the way! Here’s the story.
- Our marriage is really important to us! My husband spent his pre-teen and teen years in foster care, and didn’t really get to see what a strong marriage and close family looks like. He learned it all from time spent in the Bible and with his church family.
- I’ve learned that no matter how impossible our situation seemed, God was always able to provide and meet our need. I wrote about that a little in my post A Prayer For Finances: How To Pray When Money’s Tight.
What about you, friend? What’s your story?
We’ve witnessed far too many families struggle because of money worries and money fights.
Here are a few of the things we chat about at Bubbling Brook Budgets:
- My Beans + Rice Budget Meal Plan
- What Should You Do With Your Emergency Savings?
- How We Paid For Christmas One Year By Earning Amazon Gift Cards
…and so much more.
I’ve also created a unique Budget Binder Toolkit to help you get your spending under control, based on our time spent learning from Dave Ramsey, Larry Burkett, and other treasured mentors.
You can do this. Would you allow me to help?
If you’re ready to take the next step, you can be a part of this amazing community by simply joining my email list. I’ll send you my printable “beans + rice” budget meal plan to get you started. Simply click the button below!
Let’s chat soon! I’m so glad you’re here!