Some of you might remember this recipe.
This is a recipe I shared a few years ago now, and it’s morphed a bit over the course of time. I’ve made a few updates to the recipe and taken new pictures. It’s a classic; I love the light maple flavor, the nuts, the raisins, and that it’s easy to make. It’s versatile, too — if you have different items in your pantry, it’s easy to modify and make it your own.
Several readers have told me this is one of their favorites.
Granola + yogurt = match made in heaven. Really. Have you tried it?
Feel free to pile it high on a big bowl of homemade yogurt.
Here’s what you’ll need:
4 cups rolled oats
3/4 c oat bran
1/2 c chopped almonds
1/2 c chopped pecans
1/2 c chopped walnuts
1 tsp salt
1/4 c brown sugar
1/4 c maple syrup
1/4 c honey
1/2 c melted coconut oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 c raisins
What to do:
1) Preheat the oven to 325. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2) Combine oats, bran, and nuts in large bowl.
3) Stir together salt, brown sugar, maple syrup, honey, oil, cinnamon, and vanilla in a saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, then pour over oat mixture and stir to coat.
4) Spread the mixture evenly over the baking sheet and bake until toasted, about 20 minutes. Stir once halfway through.
5) Cool, then stir in raisins and store in airtight container.
JOIN OUR FREE BIBLE READING CHALLENGE!
Get access to our FB group of over 2,000 women who are reading the bible together. We'll also send you the current month's printable to help you get started when you join our email list.