Yay! You’re thinking of sending a guest post in to Like a Bubbling Brook! Here are a few things you should know before you begin:
Being a guest on our site is a great way to find potential new readers for your site. We want your post to do well! It’s a “win” for both of us and for our readers.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Submissions must be previously unpublished anywhere else
- Approximately 500 words in length
- High quality photos that you own
- Good examples within the article
- Clear call to what you’d like the readers to “take away” from the article
And here are a few tips before you get started:
- You are welcome to clear your topic with us before you begin writing.
- Preferred posts will be list-based, how-to, or a simple kid craft / family activity written with moms in mind.
- Remember our theme is God’s Grace for Moms. Anything negative or condemning in any way will not be accepted for publishing.
We will do our best to promote any guests posts on our site, weekly newsletter, and social media channels and send traffic back to your site via your author byline and bio.
Contact us via email at abubblingbrook [at] gmail.com and include links to three of your recent writing samples or blog posts.
NOTE: While we’re happy to accept submissions for possible contributors, unfortunately we may not be able respond to each and every submission. If your article idea and writing style seems like a good fit for our audience — we’ll be in touch, typically within a week.