Each Friday, we invite you to share what you have done this week to grow in Biblical womanhood, inspired by the passages found in Proverbs 31 and Titus 2.
- Build up your home through an effective prayer and Bible reading time?
- Find a new way to "willingly work with your hands"?
- Discover a healthier or more frugal way to provide food for your household?
- Stretch out your hands to the needy?
- Train your children?
- Grow in love and respect for your husband?
- Better managed your time?
- Cook a nourishing, real foods meal to improve the physical well-being of your family?
We'd love to hear about it!
To share a link to your post about how you have grown in Biblical womanhood this week, please use the linky below. If you do not have a blog, please considering sharing in the comment section below. Be sure to visit the other posts shared here as well; they are perfect for inspirational weekend reading. Remember to share this linky on facebook and twitter by using the social media icons at the end of the post.
Please use the link that goes directly to your specific post (not your home page). Also, be sure to use the small button below somewhere in your post and link back here so that others can find us and join in as well. Thank you for linking up!
Please insert the above button into your post and be sure it links back to http://likeabubblingbrook.com
I'm looking forward to reading about how you've grown in Him this week!
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to Like a Bubbling Brook email updates - it's free and delivers new posts about faith, homemaking, and real foods right to your inbox.
Please Visit Our Current Sponsors & Affiliates:
Directive 21- Berkey water systems, seed banks, emergency kits, and more
- Rod & Staff Books- Bible-based homeschool curriculum
Amazon Mom - Save money on diapers, wipes, and more!
Would you like to be a sponsor?